Read and Listen on AdvertisingWeek Social Club
A unique perspective and path that led him to co-found MediaMath. Currently Chief Revenue Officer, Erich Wasserman delves into some interesting and compelling topics including:
- How studying political philosophy and classical piano led him to founding a digital marketing company.
- His interest in civil liberties and civil rights informing his path.
- Leveraging non-profit development with digital methods.
- Fragmentation and confusion in the data game.
- Closing the gap on the technology/marketing conversation between constituencies.
- Breaking through the frustration, understanding that technology is still early in the process.
- The maturation of businesses using technology.
- What he hopes people take away from his workshop and what they should take away.
- Who and what inspires him (hint: complicated things plays a big role).
- What piece he would play in the presence of The Queen.
Link to podcast: https://soundcloud.com/advertisingweek-1/aweurope-podcast-interview-5
You do NOT want to miss Erich in his #AWEurope workshop, “Gaining Clarity In A Fragmented Technology Landscape,” Tuesday, 1 April at 9:45am in News Room Studio A.
About The Author: MediaMath
More posts by MediaMath