How MediaMath and Parrable Increased Spiceology’s Retargeting Addressability by 60%
Spiceology, a privately held company that sells spices and seasonings to consumers and chefs at scale in the United States and globally, wanted to find a way to increase its retargeting addressability
How to retarget users after third-party cookie deprecation. Over 30% of Spiceology’s users visit from Safari and Firefox browsers that do not allow third-party cookies by default. As Chrome will stop allowing third-party cookies by 2023, Spiceology needed to find a way to continue driving addressability in a privacy-compliant way.
- +60% retargeting audience growth
- MediaMath’s platform helped Spiceology identify and retarget 60% more of their site visitors with Parrable’s identity solution.
- This increase created a commensurate increase in revenue generated with positive Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Spiceology is now creating profiles and retargeting shoppers using Chrome, the most popular browser.
- MediaMath’s future-proofed platform coupled with Parrable’s identity solution will allow Spiceology to maintain its ability to retarget users anonymously across all browsers, preserving its ability to reach, convert and measure online shoppers after third-party cookie deprecation.