The First Trading Platform to Combine Biddable Buying Efficiencies with Enhanced Targeting Precision
NEW YORK — September 21, 2009 â€• MediaMath, the leading digital media buying platform and services company, today announced that key members of its management team will speak at various industry conferences over the remaining months of 2009. Appearances will focus on how digital display trading continues to reshape agencies’ approach to structuring their teams and campaigns, use data to precisely align cost with individual consumers’ anticipated ROI, and meet client calls for increasing levels of measurable performance against each media dollar.
- OMMA Global New York – MediaMath’s CEO Joe Zawadzki will participate in a panel discussion entitled “The New ‘Tech’ Kids on the Performance Marketing Block” on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 12:30pm in the Broadhurst Room at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York, NY.
- MIMA Summit – MediaMath’s Vice President of Sales and Accounts Erich Wasserman will participate in a panel discussion entitled “What’s New and Next in Display Advertising” on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 9:45am in Salon C at the Hilton in Minneapolis, MN. This panel will address the constantly changing interactive marketing landscape with specific focus on current trends in display advertising and how forward-thinking agencies are innovating to make the channel deliver even greater impact.
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange Publisher Summit – Zawadzki will be a featured panelist on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 3:00pm at Google’s headquarters New York, NY. Joe and other industry leaders will be discussing Google's recent announcement regarding the launch of AdX 2.0 and its likely impact on the media buying landscape.
- AdRevenue 2009 – Zawadzki will participate in a panel discussion entitled “The Evolution of Media Buying and What That Means for Publishers” on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 1:55pm at New World Stages in New York, NY. This panel of media technology leaders will focus on how real-time buying platforms are changing the way media is being bought and sold, the implications for the Web’s largest publishers, and creating audience segments in ways that were impossible just a few short years ago.
- Joe Zawadzki is the founding CEO of MediaMath, the leading media-buying platform and services company that is helping to transform the modern agency. Zawadzki was previously the Founder and President of [x+1], a marketing optimization company that was one of Inc 500’s fastest growing. He worked with AOL and Google/DoubleClick on their optimization and yield management strategies, was awarded a patent, and is an active investor in technology, media, real estate and film. In the more distant past, Zawadzki was an investment banker and a Teaching Fellow at Harvard.
- Erich Wasserman is a MediaMath co-founder and the company’s current VP of Sales. Wasserman’s primary role is to educate new MediaMath clients about advertising exchanges, establish productive agency partnerships, and help design trading strategies that use MediaMath’s proprietary buying platform to drive superior media results. Prior to MediaMath, Wasserman worked at the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education as director of development and executive director, and co-founded Hope For Vision, an organization devoted to finding treatments and cures for blinding eye diseases. Immediately prior to co-founding MediaMath, Wasserman was executive director of media solutions at [x+1], where he worked with a team of entrepreneurs to create the firm’s Media+1 business unit.
MediaMath was founded in 2007 and has grown into an industry leader, serving billions of highly-targeted ads per month on behalf of forward-thinking agencies worldwide.
MediaMath’s TerminalOne® buying platform provides advertising agencies with the technology and back office services to trade effectively across leading display advertising sources. It includes a common interface and workflow, data management layer that integrates marketer and third-party data, PhD-designed algorithms and bid optimization, and deep relationships with over a dozen major sources of quality supply, including Yahoo! RightMedia, Google’s DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Microsoft AdECN, Facebook and others.
MediaMath’s automated buying platform provides advertising agencies with access more than 10 billion impressions daily, and a simple workflow that manages the powerful analytics and rich data necessary to make best use of them. Headquartered in New York, the company was founded in 2007 by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, marketers, technologists, and quants. Investors in the company include Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE), QED Investors, and European Founders Fund. For more information on MediaMath, visit www.mediamath.com.