Department: Sales & Account
Location: London, UK - Remote
Updated on: June 24, 2022
Client Success Organisation
MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
We are seeking smart, data-focused individuals to join our Trading team. The Trading team is responsible for driving client performance on the MediaMath TerminalOne platform, leveraging cutting-edge product functionality as well as a vast network of best-in-class partnerships to do so.
As a Trader, you will become a subject matter expert on how media campaigns are managed using programmatic platforms and optimization engines. You will manage campaigns across as well as consult directly with clients to ensure optimal campaign performance. You will also participate in research, analytics, and product testing efforts to develop new best practices and cultivate industry thought leadership.
• Trade and optimize media in the MediaMath TerminalOne Platform
• Interface directly with MediaMath clients – translating performance, troubleshooting issues, and sharing insights and recommendations
• Apply analytics in a business environment; marketing analysis, data mining, predictive modeling, customer segmentation, forecasting, econometric modeling, etc. for campaign design, campaign management, and analysis
• Work with large data sets and understanding analytic methodologies for evaluating data with SQL and/or other data manipulation tools
• 1-3 years’ experience working within the Programmatic or advertising industry specifically within a client service, account management, or trading/campaign management team
• Experience managing enterprise-level clients, dealing with key stakeholders, and focused on campaign performance and optimization
• Strong analytical skills - Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
• Able to think creatively about challenging problems
• Proactive, able to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
• Someone with an insatiable appetite for learning in a collaborative environment
• An excellent communicator – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
• Collaborative and team focused
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Win Together, Do Good Better and Obsess over Growth. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work.
Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath is recognized as a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech and has won Best Account Support by a Technology Company for two years in a row in the AdExchanger Awards.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law