Technical Support Specialist
We are seeking a client facing Technical Platform Specialist well versed in online ad tech and systems to join our MediaMath Support team.
You will become a subject matter expert on MediaMath and other platforms provided internally and externally, reinforcing best practices for campaign setup, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
Our platform handles billions of transactions every hour. Our MediaMath Support team is involved in the execution and implementation of some of the most exciting and innovative ad tech products MediaMath has to offer. This team is home to the operational and technical experts of the organization and will not only work closely with internal teams to help create a streamlined process to ensure that clients are given the infrastructure for campaign success, but will also have a central focus on improving processes and tools, continuously driving efficiencies to deliver first class customer satisfaction.
As the first line of defense for MediaMath products and campaign issues that users may be experiencing, you will actively manage and resolve level 1 and 2 support cases in accordance with our world class SLAs. As the voice of the customer, you will work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve the client’s experience.
This role requires a strong mix of customer service plus excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
In addition, you will be responsible for standardizing and training clients on trafficking procedures as well as troubleshooting and escalating support and product responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting and answering all technical questions in a timely matter while providing first class customer satisfaction
- Support the ongoing setup and maintenance of online advertising campaigns - including but not limited to:
- Creative trafficking & QA
- 3rd party tag and tracker setup & QA
- Data On-boarding
- Product Activation & Assistance
- Campaign setup QA & troubleshooting
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client trafficking operations
- Working with product owners on improving and providing quick resolution to product issues
- Providing clients and users with proper documentation when required
- Ad hoc querying of relevant databases
- Being first MediaMath Support point of contact for first level tier 1 clients
- Giving trainings to internal and external clients
- Identifying possible flaws and/or suggesting improvements for current processes
- Bachelor’s Degree - quantitative studies preferred (e.g., math, physical sciences, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands on experience with more than one online advertising technology and systems (DoubleClick, Atlas, FBM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing complexities such as online advertising campaign setup, QA, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, SSP and dynamic ad serving fundamentals
- Experience with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Understanding of API calls
- Personable, solutions oriented, creative thinker
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Excellence in teamwork and collaboration