MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
The Supply Integrations Manager is a core contributor to the success of MediaMath’s supply side partnerships and is a key link between the business, product, and engineering teams. We think success in this role requires extensive knowledge of online ad technology including third-party ad servers, Exchange/RTB platforms, SSP and DSP functionality, and industry trends. This person is expected to be an excellent partner and collaborator to and with Product, Product Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other internal teams.
Specifically: you will be expected to manage a spectrum of integrations from standard (OpenRTB) to complex and custom (i.e. linear TV) from start to finish and on an ongoing basis.
- Become an expert on MediaMath’s Media Management Platform
- Provide support for the supply partnerships team through the initial engagement stage, lead new SSP partners through the integration process and assist with any testing as part of that process;
- Manage and execute overall technical partnership roadmap geared to align with the company’s long-term supply strategy in collaboration with supply partnerships team
- Develop a deep understanding of core company products that we interact with married with supply-side expertise
- Work closely with internal Product and Engineering teams to understand the new product releases that enhance our supply side integrations
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients (client services, supply partnerships, product and engineering inquires) and external partners
- Able to speak generally about all the company’s products and offerings and be a company evangelist for these partnerships as appropriate or aligns with our partner strategy and getting them excited about our technology and offerings
- Become an expert in understanding the value propositions of the various SSP's in market and across channels
- 2+ years’ experience, ideally at a digital programmatic company, preferably supply side from a DSP, or from an SSP, or potentially from a digital publisher
- Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology
- Comfortability with numbers and quantitative analytics, with a strong proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple high-priority projects simultaneously. This candidate may be managing long-term (multi-month) integrations or technical upgrades, and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Superb attention to detail is an absolute must
- Ability to adapt communication style across audiences, whether Executive Management, Product, Engineering, or external partners
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL, Python, or other analysis tools a strong plus
- Strong understanding of different troubleshooting tools and experience addressing video ad serving/creative issues, including strong working knowledge of Video Ad serving and VAST/VPAID tags
- Strong understanding/curiosity of Ad Ops role (testing tags, tracking, monitoring campaign delivery) preferred
- Experience with a formal project management method is a plus\
- Strong communicator - verbal and written communication
- Able to present complex information into understandable, comprehendible information with actionable recommendations
- Data Driven in your decision making approach; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative and be solutions-oriented
- A creative thinker and have a positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to adapt easily to changing situations and can manage priorities
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work.
Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath is recognized as a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech and has won Best Account Support by a Technology Company for two years in a row in the AdExchanger Awards.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.