MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
- Play a critical role in creating, planning and maintaining the overall security posture of systems, policies and infrastructure within the corporation.
- Collaborate across departments to establish and enforce secure practices and procedures
- Implement, configure, and manage security tooling and concepts such as CASB and DLP
- Implement Security Best Practices within SAAS applications (SSO Okta, DLP Office365, FortiClient SIEM, Carbon Black AV Tools)
- Configuration and ongoing Security Monitoring of SIEM Platform
- Proactively understand, analyze, and research new technical problems and provide proactive solutions.
- Perform vulnerability scanning, remediation, and guide patching efforts
- Provisioning and ongoing management of WAF, DDoS, IPS, IDS, FIM, Firewalls and other security elements
- Assist with the management and support of corporate VPN connectivity issues
- Management of user access, roles and permissions to critical services
- System hardening using NIST, CIS, GDPR or other guidelines
- Participate in team on call rotation
- Drive company security training efforts
- Experience working with vendors, consultants, 3rd party integrators
- Communicate and document troubleshooting techniques and best practices
- Experience maintaining and improving security for hybrid infrastructure
- Technical leader and valued contributor in a dynamic, autonomous, and diverse agile team
- Perform endpoint management deployment
- Experience implementing AWS (Amazon Web Services) Security Tooling and Best Practices
- Experience with IAM deployment and management (Okta, Azure AD (Active Directory))
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Python, PowerShell)
- Experience managing IDS, IPS, FIM, AV
- Experience managing WAF or Next-Gen Firewalls
- Experience with SOC 2 evidence gathering
- Strong Networking background preferred
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in cloud-based productivity apps (Office365, Jira, Confluence, Box, Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Can function as a team player with the ability to instill trust and influence others
- AdTech experience a strong plus