MediaMath is the leading technology pioneer on a mission to make advertising better. We deliver outstanding results through powerful ad tech, partnership and a curiosity for what’s next. We help more than 3,500 advertisers solve complex marketing problems so they can deepen their customer relationships across screens and around the world.
The Solution Engineering team helps to win net new clients & maximize existing client/partner growth in tight alignment with our sales, account management, agency & partnership teams.
Specifically, we are the technical consultants throughout the customer lifecycle: We diagnose the data- & tech-centric challenges within a client’s business and then author the solution design to map those needs to a curated set of MediaMath solutions. We're looking for a Lead Solution Engineer to be part of our thriving team.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, and ongoing support to the new business commercial sales & account management teams while aligned to specific tier-one named accounts
- Strategize/prepare/deliver/consult during sales & client meetings at different org levels and work directly with account management teams to answer and deliver RFI/RFP responses
- Act as the technical subject matter expert on the best practices, benefits, and capabilities of the MediaMath platform, as well as its advanced features, integrations, and custom solutions to solve unique existing client challenges
- Play the lead role in authoring the solution design, whereby you identify, qualify, and synthesize the business and technical requirements of a client opportunity and map these to a refined set of MediaMath solutions to solve for the most pressing needs
- Collaboratively present the output of the solution design to the key internal and client stakeholders
- Brief and train MediaMath sales, account management, and partner team members on new & advanced platform features and integrations, especially as they relate to unique client objectives
- Proactively anticipate opportunities to expand or improve MediaMath product offerings; identify gaps & technical issues with potential negative impact on customer expectations and delivery
- Strategically partner with your sales, account manager, and partner leaders in order to build tight alignment and shape the “personality” of your region
- Consultative – strong sales skills; personable, charismatic, solutions oriented, creative thinker
- Strong Communicator – superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in managing complexities such as client setup work, consulting with clients to demonstrate the benefits of integrations, and scoping custom solutions
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- 5+ years of experience with online advertising technology and systems
- 3+ years of technical consulting experience with SaaS or other enterprise software solutions - Ideally held a solution engineer, sales engineer or technical consultant position
- Confidence to prepare and present complex material to both business and technical audiences
- Strong understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, and ad-serving technologies
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are three values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Win Together, Obsess Over Growth, and Do Good, Better. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work.
Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath is recognized as a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech and has won Best Account Support by a Technology Company for two years in a row in the AdExchanger Awards.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.