Client Success Lead
Department: Sales & Account
Location: Remote, Japan
Updated on: February 07, 2023
MediaMath is the leading technology pioneer on a mission to make advertising better. We deliver outstanding results through powerful ad tech, partnership and a curiosity for what’s next. We help more than 3,500 advertisers solve complex marketing problems so they can deepen their customer relationships across screens and around the world.
MediaMath seeks a thoughtful, high-impact Client Success Lead with exceptional analytical, communication, program management, and client management skills to join our Client Success (CS) team! They diagnose and coordinate with necessary MediaMath resources to achieve the client’s goals. In partnership with the Director Client Success, the Client Services Manager contributes to the execution of programmatic campaigns and the evolution of strategic/technical roadmaps for high-value clients. You must possess the ability to develop and deepen relationships with both operational and executive-level contacts.
• Support Sr Lead/Director in owning and developing strong relationships with the client and key stakeholders at all levels
• Project manage client onboarding and implementation process including product, channel and partner activation, campaign launches, SDGs, and ad-hoc projects
• Serve as the main point of contact for delivery and activation questions from the client and issue resolution as needed. (i.e. communication and expectation setting, raising tickets)
• Understand and communicate relevant new products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensure successful deployment and activation with your clients
· Manage internal revenue expectations from your book of business
· Grow the utilization and value that MediaMath provides clients.
• 3-5 years’ experience working within the Programmatic or advertising industry specifically within a client service, account management, or trading/campaign management team
• Experience managing enterprise-level clients, dealing with key stakeholders, and focused on account retention and growth
• Strong analytical skills - Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
• Strong presentation skills. Comfortable leading presentations to external stakeholders.
• All about attention to details
• Able to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
• An excellent communicator – ability to distil key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
• Collaborative and team-focused
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are three values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Win Together, Obsess Over Growth, and Do Good, Better. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work.
Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath is recognized as a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech and has won Best Account Support by a Technology Company for two years in a row in the AdExchanger Awards.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.