Associate Product Manager
Location: Remote, New York, New York, United States
Updated on: May 24, 2022
MediaMath empowers the online marketing professional with technology and services that enable advertisers and their agencies to make more efficient, effective and profitable marketing decisions across display, mobile, video, and other emerging channels. Our math-driven TerminalOne platform brings together digital media and data into a powerful and flexible solution that simplifies planning, execution, optimization, and analysis of online campaigns. Since inventing the DSP category in 2007, MediaMath has delivered results for customers that include every major international ad agency and holding company. MediaMath is a privately held company headquartered in New York.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who is passionate about technology products and is obsessed with solving challenges in an ever-evolving advertising industry. This individual will collaborate with other Product Managers to understand customer needs and define requirements for engineering to build on. Collaboration is key to success and this individual will work with stakeholders and clients to determine what product needs are critical for success. Natural curiosity and a desire to learn is a must to be successful in this role.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements that deliver on company goals
· Support the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and products
· Support in product development with cross-functional engineering team and designers.
· Become proficient in executing usability studies, research and market analysis and start to make connections to product requirements that will enhance user satisfaction.
· Work cooperatively with Training, Business Development, Sales and Marketing teams to effectively launch, package and market new products/features
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments using tools such as Aha, Confluence, and Jira.
· Competency with business intelligence tools (Looker, Metamarkets, SQL)
· Always curious and passionate to learn more about everything
· Experience with technology problem solving and identifying root causes
· Experience working with partners or clients
· Be able to explain the difference between HTTP and HTTPS and the pros/cons of one versus the other
· Ideal experience with web-based SaaS platforms in a B2B environment
· Ideal previous role experience as a Business Analyst or Product Management