MediaMath: Reengineering Marketing for Transformative Results
This is marketing’s big moment. After years of promising marketers transformative results and a more sophisticated approach to marketing in the digital age, technology has finally caught up, and the revolution is underway within the industry.
In 2007, MediaMath introduced the first demand-side platform (DSP), changing the way digital media is purchased, and creating a new, more efficient way for advertisers to reach consumers, individually, at scale.
Today, MediaMath is the global technology company that is empowering modern marketers to reimagine the way their marketing performs by transforming the technology that powers it. Our TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ allows marketers to activate data, automate execution, and optimize consumer interactions across multiple channels. In a world where reach and efficiency are typically at war, you need technology and math to manage your marketing presence.
MediaMath delivers the outcomes, transparency, and control to help you own marketing’s big moment.
Key corporate facts
- 600+ employees
- Offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Singapore, and Tokyo
- Majority owned by employees, funded by Safeguard Scientifics (SFE), QED Investors, Observatory Capital, Catalyst Partners, & Spring Lake Equity Partners
- Regularly featured in Advertising Age, AdWeek, Digiday, AdExchanger, Mediapost, ExchangeWire and more
- Key clients include every major agency holding company, operating agency, and top brands
- Triple-digit year-over-year revenue growth since inception