September 18, 2014 – Leading digital publishers like Time Inc., CBS and Univision will discuss programmatic ad selling and other key ad tech industry issues, during panel discussions in front of 200 digital publishing executives attending the fifth annual Yieldex Executive Summit (YES), Oct. 1 at the Harvard Club. YES is co-sponsored by Yieldex, MediaMath and Operative.
Joanna O’Connell, Director of Research at AdExchanger, will kick off the event. Prior to joining AdExchanger in September 2013, O’Connell served more than three years as Principal Analyst at Forrester Research. She has over 13 years of experience in the interactive marketing industry, including senior jobs at Avenue A and VivaKi.
Other speakers discussing and debating the latest trends and emerging challenges in online advertising will include:
- Kavata Mbondo, VP of Programmatic Solutions, Time, Inc.
- Jason White, VP of Programmatic Revenue, CBS Interactive
- Michael Lawlor, VP, Revenue Operations, Univision
- Adam Heimlich, SVP Programmatic, Horizon Media
- Patrick Hounsell, EVP and Chief Digital Officer, Merkle
- Mark Bernstein, VP of Business Operations, Kelley Blue Book
- Lorne Brown, President and CEO, Operative
- Sam Cox, VP, Global OPEN Media Partnerships, MediaMath
- Tom Shields, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Yieldex
Specific session titles will include:
- “Evolution of Programmatic Media: Greater Transparency, Better Quality Inventory and Improved Automation”
- “Capturing New Revenue: Why Go-to-Market Innovation Starts with Your Product Packaging Strategy”
- “Diversifying Your Programmatic Portfolio: Drive Efficiency, Scale, and Performance from Open RTB to Premium Programmatic”
The Yieldex Executive Summit will be held at the Harvard Club, 35 W. 44 St., from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. More information, including registration, is available at http://www.yieldexsummit.com