With online video ad spending in the U.S. expected to reach $5.8 billion this year, representing 40%+ growth, (eMarketer, March 2014), MediaMath has augmented its programmatic video offering, enabling users of its TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ to access inventory from video marketplace partners including LiveRail, BrightRoll, Adap.tv, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, newly integrated SpotXchange, and more. Integrations with StickyADS.tv and others are coming soon.
Through continuous innovations and strategic partnerships, MediaMath's TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ uniquely serves marketers seeking an omni-channel platform to activate their own data and third-party data, automate execution and optimize interactions with all consumers across all addressable media.
The current video supply not only gives MediaMath customers access to extensive global scale of more than 60 billion monthly video impressions, but also the power of an integrated operating system and a centralized view of marketing performance across all channels — display, social, mobile and video. From targeting and optimization to global budgeting and frequency capping and reporting and tracking, TerminalOne offers a seamless and consolidated workflow for all marketing efforts.
"Programmatic video advertising is poised for tremendous growth over the next few years," said Greg Williams, Co-Founder and SVP of OPEN Partnerships for MediaMath. "By expanding our video partnerships, we enable our customers to take advantage of the best of the ecosystem to amplify their video advertising performance, while also strengthening their ability to leverage a single, omni-channel platform to communicate with consumers across multiple touch points."
In addition to the expansive international video inventory, by incorporating video efforts within TerminalOne, marketers benefit from:
- Data management: easily onboard CRM data and leverage the comprehensive group of 3rd party data providers within TerminalOne™
- Video-specific targeting & measurement: optimize and target against video-specific goals including exposure, engagement, reach, frequency and more.
- Alignment of digital plans with TV buying methods: express audience measurement in the language of TV and leverage partner data, such as Datalogix DLX TV segments, for targeting
- Goal-based performance optimization: leverage MediaMath's proprietary machine learning algorithm and its ability to analyze terabytes of data daily to optimize to any measurable goal.
- Full video ad serving capabilities: utilize the T1 ad server or bring 3rd party tags, supporting VPAID and VAST, with automatic encoding into all major video formats.
- Integrated reporting: Access standard T1 reporting, plus transparent video-specific performance data such as quartile-completion metrics and more.
- Private Marketplace deals: gain support for DealID to access premium and private inventory across major exchanges(coming soon)
Peter Ahl, Founder of SerenataFlowers.com, has already experienced success with MediaMath's programmatic video. "Prior to utilizing MediaMath's video capabilities in TerminalOne™, we had little control over our video strategies. MediaMath's recent video integrations and enhancements have enabled us to streamline our marketing efforts across all of the necessary channels and their growing partnerships allow us to take advantage of the strengths of the video power players in market, but still gain the benefits of the optimizations within and maintain a complete view of all of our marketing activities."