MediaMath is a leading global independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the most trusted, efficient, and effective way to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties with policies and practices that respect the humans behind billions of screens and speakers every day.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
We are seeking a smart, data-focused individual to join our Trading team. The Trading team is responsible for driving client performance on the MediaMath TerminalOne platform, leveraging cutting edge product functionality as well as a vast network of best in class partnerships to do so. The team tends to have backgrounds as campaign managers, ad operations specialists, or traders.
As a Digital Trader, you will become a subject matter expert on how media campaigns are managed using programmatic platforms and optimization engines. Specialists manage campaigns as well as consult directly with clients to ensure optimal campaign performance. They also participate in research, analytics, and product testing efforts to develop new best practices and cultivate industry thought leadership.
- Master campaign management - Optimize campaign’s performance to achieve and surpass client’s KPI
- Creative upload in T1 and creative troubleshooting.
- Develop insight that would add value. Insights that would also extrapolate investment.
- Understand client needs assessment provided by CS and translate to best campaign set up and planning
- Work with large data sets and understanding analytic methodologies for evaluating data and other data manipulation tools
- Trade and optimize media in the MediaMath TerminalOne Platform
- Assist clients in trainings and office hours, working sessions, QBRs, and annual reviews.
- Have a clear understanding of Latam’s business status, key accounts, account strategies
- Be involved in client/internal weekly calls and understand where the business risk is and areas of opportunity
- Maximize yield – identify product sets to push to clients that would improve performance and increase our revenue (task done in conjunction with CS)*
- Leverage trading’s team global tools and best practices to build custom tests and research on ways to improve performance and increase revenue thru product set push
- Work in conjunction with the support team to solve operational issues and troubleshooting
- Architect campaign and strategy logic for clients (generation of excel).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Either experience with data analysis, client engagement, marketing, or hands-on media trading in the marketing or advertising industry - either full time or as part of your role - trading or trader
- Understanding of ad-tech platforms and ideally have had hands-on exposure with a DSP
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experienced with PowerPoint and MS Excel (ideally Basic Macros, Power Pivot and Power Query)
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills and ability to think creatively about challenging problems
- Someone with an insatiable appetite for learning in a collaborative environment
- Able to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
- An excellent communicator – ability to distill key ideas for a non-mathematical audience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative and team-focused
- Preferred but not required: Familiarity with SQL or other data manipulation tools