Technical Platform Specialist
Department: Professional Services
Location: Australia - Sydney
Posted: January 14, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
We are seeking a client facing Technical Platform Specialist well versed in advertising technology to join our MediaMath Support team. Our platform - TerminalOne - handles billions of transactions every hour. Our team is involved in the execution and implementation of some of the most exciting and innovative ad tech products MediaMath has to offer.
You will become a subject matter expert on TerminalOne and other platforms, reinforcing best practices for campaign setup, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. As the first line of defense for MediaMath products and campaign issues that users may be experiencing, you will actively manage and resolve Level 1 support cases.
- Troubleshoot and answer all technical questions in a timely matter while providing first class customer service
- Support the ongoing set up and maintenance of online advertising campaigns:
- Creative trafficking & QA
- 3rd party tag and tracker set up & QA
- Data On-boarding
- Product Activation & Assistance
- Campaign set up QA & troubleshooting
- Work with product owners to improve and provide quick resolution to product issues
- Provide clients and users with proper documentation
- Help identify and develop solutions to automate and improve the client’s experience and the teams process
- Personable, solutions-oriented, creative thinker
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to communication well across written and verbal
- All about attention to detail and organization
- Able to deliver against multiple tasks with excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience with online advertising technology and systems (TerminalOne, DoubleClick, Atlas, FBM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience managing complexities such as online advertising campaign setup, QA, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, and dynamic ad serving fundamentals
- Experience with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.