Location: US - New York
Posted: January 23, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, C-TV, DOOH, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
MediaMath is looking for an SVP, Marketing who will be responsible for activating our Go-to-Market strategy and providing marketing support to our global sales team. You will help drive commercial enablement by providing client facing narrative and developing a robust client engagement and communication strategy.
This role will also have responsibility for MediaMath’s internal and external communications with a focus on campaign creation and messaging to drive brand awareness and understanding of product offerings, as well as organizational alignment.
- Drive Go-to-Market and commercial enablement by developing marketing strategies and providing creative support to our global sales team
- Develop a robust client engagement and communications strategy encompassing global demand, supply, and key technology partners
- Lead the overarching client strategy of key tentpole events (Advertising Week, CES, Cannes Lions, etc.) and ensure momentum between these events through proprietary partner events, thought leadership, client communications in partnership with the content team
- Drive maximum return on investment at all industry events MediaMath attends
- Lead the creation and development of new sponsorship, group membership and affinity partnership opportunities, building on the strength of the MediaMath brand.
- Oversee the direction and execution of high value client programs
- Cultivate strong industry relationships to identity opportunities to support growth, revenue and engagement targets
- Develop relationships with the Chief Client Officer and Head of Ecosystem (data and technology partnerships) to support overall business needs and targets
- Highly commercial in your approach, with a demonstrated career operating as a senior leader
- Proven track record of developing and implementing client engagement strategies.
- A data driven and intuitive marketer
- A strategic thinker who can also role up his/her sleeves and do the work
- An effective communicator with experience leading teams and influencing stakeholders
- A strong collaborator, who is able to work with across multiple functions
- Agile, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the advertising technology or advertising industry
- Strong sense of customer focus, being able to meet needs of internal and external customers, understanding customer requirements and responding appropriately in line with business objectives
- Creative, strong communication skills, and an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan, develop, and oversee client engagement programs
- Self-motivated and directed with ability to work on individual projects as well as in a team
- Experience leading and mentoring a team
- Willingness to travel
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.