SVP, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: US - New York
Posted: January 14, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
We are seeking a business lead to drive MediaMath’s Human Resources department. The Senior Vice President (SVP), Human Resources will provide senior executive leadership with overall enterprise-wide responsibility for establishing, enabling, and maintaining organizational effectiveness and driving revenue through a positive people and culture strategy.
The role oversees the delivery of Human Resource (HR) solutions to the business, including human capital strategy, culture design, change management, workforce planning, performance management planning, succession management, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, talent acquisition, learning and development, and compensation.
- Own and drive People and Culture priorities across the organization.
- Build a highly effective business facing HR organization.
- Understand the business and can help shape HR strategy to support business goals and objectives; navigating complexities across the organization and adapting accordingly.
- Establish, implement, and continuously improve common methods, processes, metrics, tools, and technology to lead Human Resources department.
- Have responsibility over all HR processes, such as HRBP’s, talent acquisition, compensation administration and learning and development.
- Oversee the execution of organizational performance programs, such as strategic performance goal setting, succession management, and workforce planning, forecasting, and management.
- Identify workforce trends through analytical methods; provide insights and solutions to business leaders to address workforce-related issues and opportunities.
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of human capital initiatives and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensure values, culture, and diversity and inclusion plans and programs are embedded within MediaMath.
- Able to drive large strategic and corporate initiatives whilst navigating a complex organization with an evolving business strategy.
- Commercially driven with strong financial acumen. Understanding the importance of data driven decisions to develop business cases.
- Knowledgeable in organization design, change management, succession management, workforce planning and employee relations.
- A change agent; consultative in approach and able to develop solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- Persuasive communicator and skilled listener. Able to create a compelling story to advance an agenda and drive change through influencing cross-functional groups and stakeholders.
- Curious, creative and insightful leader and thinker with strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably HR, Business, or STEM field.
- 10-15 years of business experience with at least eight years in leadership positions.
- A progressive approach to HR.
- Developed HR leadership teams and mentored others at a senior level, as well as successfully nutured diverse, high- performance teams in complex and growing environments.
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.