Senior Product Manager - Data Products
Location: US - New York
Posted: January 14, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
We are looking for a high energy, data expert that can drive our data business through the development of a proprietary data asset and creation of high performing data modeling that powers our MediaMath Audiences and Situational targeting products. The Senior Manager, Product Management will own the product vision and be responsible for driving significant revenue through development of high performing data products.
- Drive MediaMath's strategic vision for Audiences and Situational targeting by defining product enhancements that improve capabilities and user experience
- Drive strategy for Source by MediaMath, with a focus on transparency and accountability within our data products offering and our data marketplaces.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and cross-functional teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor and optimize team progress on a regular basis to ensure delivery of committed functionality
- Manage an operational team responsible for the taxonomy management and custom segment creation. Manage a team of product managers responsible for enhancements to existing features, improvement of existing functionality, and development of new products and features
- Partner with Ecosystem team to curate high quality data partners to build a unique data asset for MediaMath.
- Ensure we adhere to all privacy and regulatory guidelines and advance the quality of data for programmatic targeting
- Responsible for roadmap prioritization and backlog grooming and coordinating with Engineering to deliver products on time
- Highly analytical with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experienced working in an agile and Scrum environment
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to accomplish work and the ability to influence an outcome through a consultative methodology
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, STEM or Business
- 6+ years of product management experience; ideally working on data driven SaaS platforms
- 3+ years working in adtech, digital media, or advertising with exposure to campaign management
- Strong understanding of the programmatic tech landscape including ad serving, RTB, DSP, and SSP
- Deep understanding of all phases of programmatic advertising including, supply management, buying, reporting, and billing required
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.