Senior Client Services Analyst
Department: Professional Services
Location: France - Paris
Posted: January 17, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
The Engagement team is the primary owner of the client relationship - responsible for a client’s strategy, satisfaction and growth with the TerminalOne technology.
In this critical role, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting clients in the design, launch, and overall management and optimization of campaigns running through TerminalOne, becoming the trusted “go to person” for all partners associated with active campaigns and making sure day-to-day relationship communications and project details are executed flawlessly. This will consist mainly of client-facing information discovery, translation of learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations, campaign execution and optimization, active client training on campaign best practices, and problem-solving.
- Assist in guiding clients to execute and oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and supply sources, including performance monitoring, identifying and implementing enhancements, issue identification and escalation
- Monitor and manage all aspects of top-tier client performance, actively teaching clients how to best drive their business goals via the TerminalOne technology.
- Establish a consistent and collaborative MediaMath presence and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Become an expert at using TerminalOne, MediaMath’s media trading platform, and articulate value proposition to all levels of a client organization
- Provide inputs and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of TerminalOne to achieve client goals
- Partner with clients to understand end clients’ business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Assist in the design and champion innovative, sophisticated strategies and media tactics that uniquely deliver against end-client goals and enable agency partners to deliver exceptional value to their clients
- Knowledgeable in the Digital Marketing and online media
- Experienced with a Demand Side Platform (ideally TerminalOne)
- Experienced with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred. For example, creating tag plans and working with the client to create strategic plans to help them reach their target audience
- Able to create and build relationships. Able to lead day-to-day client relations, and to work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- Able to travel 2 - 3 days every fortnight for client visits
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting and/or brand management or yield optimisation
- Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.