Graduate Programmatic Associate
Department: Professional Services
Location: UK - London
Posted: January 17, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
The Graduate Programmatic Associate role is a fully-funded, 6-month career accelerator building future leaders in digital marketing. You leave with highly sought-after practical experience in client management and programmatic campaign strategy, execution, and analysis. Additionally, you will gain invaluable industry knowledge, as well as the critical thinking skills, business acumen, and professional savvy necessary to thrive as a future thought leader in a rapidly evolving space.
You will learn from and work alongside subject matter experts across MediaMath, participating in a range of activities including but not limited to quantitative analysis, presentation briefing, interpersonal development, and deep-dives into account management and campaign strategy and optimization. All the while, they participate in exclusive networking opportunities, intimate meetings with senior leadership, and unique learning opportunities!
Time Commitment: 6 months, starting December 2019.
- Learn the fundamentals of digital and programmatic marketing and account management as well as advertising operations
- Query large sets of campaign data to understand performance and recommend optimizations
- Dissect complex issues facing specific clients & teams at MM
- Plan and execute all aspects of a real programmatic advertising campaign
- Be certified on MediaMath’s global platform as an expert user
- Prepare internal & external presentations
- Practice data storytelling and visualization
- Speak to teams across MediaMath in group and solo environments
- Shadow employees across the company and being individually mentored
- Participate in and lead interpersonal development sessions, and other events
- Participate actively in training sessions, speaker series, panel discussions, etc.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to solve challenging problems
- A proficient communicator able to distill complex, technical topics into a coherent narrative
- A team player! You will work intimately with a group of 5-6 peers, and it is essential that you are excited about and embrace the opportunity to both learn from and teach them
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in economics, communication, media, marketing, engineering, mathematics or computer science. Other studies are welcome.
- Internship, professional (or alternative relevant) experience in a fast-paced environment with data-driven, problem-solving and/or quantitative reasoning or digital marketing (preferred)
- Experience with MS Excel and/or alternative data manipulation tools (preferred)
- An insatiable appetite for learning in a collaborative environment
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and exhibit strong attention to detail
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.