Director, Product Management, DSP - ATV
Location: US - New York
Posted: January 16, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
Our omnichannel DSP allows marketers to manage truly omnichannel campaigns across mobile, display, social, video, audio and native, with privileged access to our global ecosystem of premium supply. Digital video and traditional TV are converging, further complicating an already challenging market. Marketers need to reach customers across all screens, from connected television to YouTube content on mobile devices.
We are committed to CTV and our efforts to bring programmatic into that. We are seeking a Director, Product Management to own the product strategy and execution for all CTV products and work closely with our senior leadership to translate our vision into shippable products and advancements.
- Partner with senior leadership internally (product, engineering, ecosystems, commercial, marketing, and partnerships) and externally (clients, partners, networks) to evolve and drive MediaMath’s CTV product offering
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on CTV internally and externally
- Use product strategy documents to describe business cases, technical requirements, revenue opportunities and costs of enhancements. Translate said strategy into epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams
- Collaborate with product, engineering and cross-functional teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor and optimize team progress on a regular basis to ensure delivery of committed functionality
- Work collaboratively with internal stake holders to launch, market, and support new products and features
- Work with user research to collect product feedback and then use that feedback to advance the product offering
- Work with product marketing to create product documentation and demos new product features
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Highly analytical with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experienced working in a agile and Scrum environment
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to accomplish work and the ability to influence an outcome through a consultative methodology
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, STEM or Business
- 6+ years of product management experience; ideally working for a TV network, agency, or adtech company
- Expert knowledge in all types of video - CTV, OTT, digital video and linear TV.
- Deep understanding of all phases of programmatic advertising including, supply management, buying, reporting, and billing required
- Proven experience using data to drive decisions
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.