Director of Client Analytics
Department: Professional Services
Location: US - New York
Posted: January 14, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
- Create innovative reports and analyses, expanding our custom reporting and analytics offerings for clients
- Manage multiple ticketing queues; provide guidance and expertise across multiple topics to team members and ticket requestors; ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Have a thorough understanding of the technical aspects to be able to equate deliverables with the amount of effort and knowledge needed for Analytics projects to assign resources and set expectations
- Identify and determine team goals and objectives; both tactical and big picture, that impact clients and internal initiatives
- Create materials (client facing and internal) that package and promote Analytics offerings
- Provide support (in person and materials) for sales initiatives and RFIs/RFPs
- Manage team of analysts; identify strengths/weaknesses of team members to maximize contributions of each member; create and foster an efficient and motivated team
- Industry experience working with large databases of digital marketing data
- 5+ years proven Analytics experience, at a start-up or entrepreneurial experience
- Track record of working with global brands or agencies
- Solid experience with SQL and Python
- Able to understand business problems communicated by Media team and translate into solutions and deliverables
- Familiarity with A/B testing and analyzing results is a nice to have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex information into understandable, comprehensible information with actionable recommendations
- Team Player who can work with diverse, cross-functional teams; has experience working with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other teams
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative and be solutions-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment
- Adapts easily to changing situations and can manage priorities
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.