Client Services Manager
Department: Professional Services
Location: US - Chicago
Posted: January 15, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
MediaMath seeks a thoughtful, high-impact contributor with exceptional analytical, communication, program management, and client management skills to join our Client Services team! The Client Services (CS) team serves as the primary point of contact for service delivery across Professional Services, as well as the main conduit back into the Accounts team on sales. They diagnose and coordinate with necessary MediaMath resources in order to achieve the client’s goals. In partnership with the CS Director, the Client Services Manager contributes to the execution of programmatic campaigns and evolution of strategic/technical roadmaps for high-value clients. You must possess the ability to develop and deepen relationships with both operational and executive-level contacts.
- Support Director in owning and developing strong relationships with the client and key stakeholders at all levels
- Project manage client onboarding and implementation process including product, channel and partner activation, campaign launches, SDGs, and ad-hoc projects
- Coordinate resource management and allocation and control activities across Professional Services teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget
- Serve as the main point of contact for delivery and activation questions from the client and issue resolution as needed. (i.e. communication and expectation setting, raising tickets)
- Help facilitate change management between self and managed service
- Understand and communicate relevant new products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensure successful deployment and activation with your clients
- Creating and streamlining processes and workflow
- Creating client staffing plans across Sales and Professional Services
- Client Training (facilitating educational programs)
- An experienced with managing enterprise level clients, dealing with key stakeholders and focused on account retention and growth
- Experienced in online advertising account management, marketing consulting and/or brand management or yield optimization
- A Bachelor’s degree; (Preferably in quantitative discipline Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience working within the Programmatic industry specifically within a client services team
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies.
Why We Work at MediaMath:
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.