Chief Client Officer
Department: Sales & Account
Location: US - New York
Posted: January 15, 2020
MediaMath is a leading independent advertising technology company, working with brands and agencies. We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands and their agency partners to grow and deepen direct customer relationships.
We have recently launched SOURCE by MediaMath which provides our clients with the purest media supply to connect their brands with consumers: real impressions on real media properties; real humans connected to with real ads, at scale; and a true and trusted data set that enables machine learning and attribution at scale, across channels such as mobile, C-TV, DOOH, and display.
We need talent like you to fuel this next-generation ecosystem.
MediaMath is looking for a Chief Client Officer (CCO) who will lead our global sales and services organization. The CCO will be a hands-on leader with a growth mind-set who can successfully foster long-term client relationships and instill operational excellence. The role will have complete oversight and accountability for our go-to-market approach, all client relationships, service and performance. This is a newly created position reporting directly to MediaMath’s President.
- Drive organizational transformation through the merger of the sales and services organizations and the implementation of client and agency verticals
- Lead the development and execution of the Go-to-Market strategy and customer service model by engaging cross functional teams to provide a unified client centric approach
- Recruit and develop talent to build capabilities in the areas of investment focus; develop vision for incentive structure, career paths and succession planning
- Work in close partnership with product leadership to develop product priorities and roadmap
- Provide voice of the customer feedback to internal stakeholders to guide strategy and innovation decisions
- Participate on Executive Leadership Team, actively contributing to the overall company strategy
- 15-20 years of related work experience in strategic enterprise sales
- Track record of leading, coaching, and developing high performing, distributed Sales, Operations and Services teams
- Proven experience working with senior leaders within Fortune 500 brands to drive long term profitable relationships
- An excellent oral and written communicator. Able to effectively explain and articulate strategic, financial and business fundamentals to a variety of people, with varying degrees of financial and business knowledge, both internally and externally
- A people leader and talent developer; you can engage people across the organization and foster buy-in for new ideas and concepts
- Respected for business ethics, integrity and commonsense approach
- Balances a can-do attitude with a pragmatic approach to getting work done in a timely manner
- Smart, practical, hard-working and focused on creating value for the Company’s shareholders
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
We were named a Leader in both the 2018 and 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrants for Ad Tech, won four awards from the IAB for Sales, Service and Education Excellence, and received Best DMP in the 2019 Digiday Technology Awards. We have offices in 16 cities worldwide and are headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.