Here’s the Recap:
Harry Duran, George Abi-Hanna, and Michelle Said kick off the launch of our very first episode with a bit of an introduction as to what Programmatic Untangled is all about. This is a show that will be released on the last Friday of every month and it will contain action packed information for digital marketers who want to stay up to date with all things programmatic related. Listen towards to the end of the episode when Harry introduces the winner of the podcast theme intro contest,
What We Covered:
- [00:45] – What’s the purpose of this podcast?
- [02:20] – Why will Harry be hosting this show?
- [02:55] – What kind of podcasts does Michelle like to listen to?
- [05:20] – George loves engaging hosts and Harry fits the bill!
- [09:15] – Expect an episode from Programmatic Untangled once a month on the last Friday of every month.
- [09:55] – What kind of changes has Michelle personally seen happen in the industry over the years?
- [14:35] – What gets George and Michelle most excited about the podcast?
- [16:25] – Harry announces the winner of the Music Competition.
- [16:45] – Eric discusses his inspiration for the musical piece he created.
- [21:20] – Stay till the end to hear Eric’s masterpiece!
New Marketing Institute
NMI on Facebook
NMI on Twitter
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.
Intro & Outro Music Composed by Erik Osmond.