Posted on August 11th, 2017
Here’s the Recap
Chris Kane is the founder of Jounce Media, a consulting business focused on the Ad-Tech space.They work with advertisers, publishers, and technology providers to unlock the full potential of programmatic advertising.They help marketers be smarter buyers and publishers be better sellers through education and technical consulting support. They offer customized off the shelf technology to solve specific marketing problems.
What We Covered
- [01:30] – Chris talks about Jounce Media and their mission
- [02:20] – His journey and how he got into the programmatic ad tech industry
- [03:06] – The major touch points that trigger the evolution of ad tech space
- [05:07] –How can marketers to new ad tech techniques if they came from classic media buying background?
- [08:30] – What does attribution mean in the marketing aspect?
- [09:42] – How can marketers effectively measure all interactions of their media investments?How do these metrics affect both marketer and consumer?
- [11:35] – How can marketers from traditional marketing industry cope with the new ecosystem of digital advertising?
- [14:13] – Best practices that marketers can do to evaluate the effectiveness of their attributions.
- [16:38] – In terms of advancement in attributions, do you see anything going up the pipeline?
- [18:06] – What should media brand do to measure attribution from walled garden ad tech investments?
- [22:56] Advice to marketers
New Marketing Institute Website
- Like the show? Please leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes and Stitcher.
Intro Music Composed by Erik Osmond.