Press Release: MediaMath Expands its OPEN Program with the Launch of the Partner Marketplace
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–MediaMath, the creator of the TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ for digital marketers, today announced the expansion of OPEN, the initiative focused on educating marketers by bringing them and the companies that support them together to create strong and mutually beneficial relationships.
Through a robust, interactive online portal, (open.mediamath.com), OPEN strives to help marketers build the foundation of their unique practice by connecting them with relevant information and tools, and providing access to the best of breed partner services and technologies within the media, technology and data industries.
“The ad tech industry has seen a great deal of innovation and advancement in recent years, creating a steep learning curve for digital marketers,” said Greg Williams, co-founder, MediaMath and SVP, OPEN Partnerships for MediaMath. “The introduction of new technologies and offerings presents marketers with the challenge of identifying the most valuable partners to help achieve their unique business goals. OPEN aims to simplify the complex ecosystem, and activate informed collaboration between our platform buyers and our partners.”
The OPEN portal includes:
- Partner Marketplace: The Partner Marketplace enables marketers to access relevant information about the companies integrated with MediaMath. Through the individualized partner profiles, buyers can learn about a supplier’s unique capabilities, assess their options and make more intelligent buying decisions.
- App Marketplace: In addition to showcasing our partners, the OPEN portal features all of the innovative apps available to platform buyers, as well as any new partner tools.
- Industry Training: Through OPEN, visitors have direct access to the New Marketing Institute, MediaMath’s educational arm that offers multi-level digital marketing courses and in-depth training of the TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™.
- Certification Program: The OPEN portal will also serve as the central hub for certifying preferred buyers that have a high level of engagement with MediaMath and the TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™. The Certification program will provide recognition and referral opportunities, enhanced placement on the OPEN site, as well as opportunities for marketing and product collaboration.
- Industry News: Through a feed of relevant industry content, OPEN will share news and updates ranging from partner announcements to client stories to new blog posts.
With industry education at its core, plans for OPEN also include a resource center with buyer and partner guides, workflow tools, platform release notes, and more.
“With so many new technology companies competing for ad dollars, it’s very difficult to differentiate the field and determine which partner fits our needs the best,” said Mark Ribaudo, Sr. Director, Small Business Marketing, Pitney Bowes. “Through the OPEN Partner Marketplace, MediaMath is addressing a widespread challenge among marketers, and filling a need for simplification and education in a quickly evolving and complex ecosystem.”
The story first appeared in MediaPost.
Based in New York with 12 locations across five continents, MediaMath develops digital marketing technology and offers deep industry expertise, enabling marketers to connect with consumers individually and at scale across the entirety of the world's digital media. MediaMath’s TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ enables marketers to customize their own technology infrastructure and leverage their data and industry data in the planning, execution, optimization and analysis of digital marketing programs, resulting in smarter decisions that grow their business. Powering the operations for thousands of marketers, including those representing 55% of the Fortune 100, TerminalOne enables its users to drive transformative business results across the entire digital ecosystem.