Press Release: EY Announces Finalists for EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 in New York
PR Newswire – EY today announced the finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 in the New York region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Tuesday, June 17th at the Marriott Marquis.
The finalists are:
- Nick Leopard – CEO, Accordion Partners
- Ron Goldman – CEO, AccuVein, Inc.
- Raegan Moya-Jones – CEO, aden + anais
- Eugene Alletto – CEO, BEDGEAR LLC
- Josh McCarter – CEO, Booker
- Tyler Moeller – CEO, Broadway Technology
- Joshua Walsky – CTO, Broadway Technology
- Colin McCabe – Co-founder and President, Chop't Creative Salad Company
- Tony Shure – Co-founder and President, Chop't Creative Salad Company
- Nick Marsh – CEO, Chop't Creative Salad Company
- Michael Dorf – Founder and CEO, City Winery LLC
- Seth Besmertnik – CEO, Conductor
- Mike Seiman – Founder and CEO, CPXi
- Austin McChord – Founder and CEO, Datto, Inc.
- Adam Ifshin – President and CEO, DLC Management Corporation
- Majed Nesheiwat – President, Gas Land Petroleum, Inc.
- Jake Schwartz – CEO, General Assembly
- Yuriy Boykiv – CEO, Gravity Media
- Tom Ryan – Co-founder and CEO, ICR
- Michael Connors – Chairman and CEO, Information Services Group, Inc.
- Scott Knoll – CEO, Integral Ad Science
- Steven LaBella – CEO, iSend, LLC
- Joe Zawadzki – Co-founder and CEO, MediaMath
- Dwight Merriman – Co-founder and Chairman, MongoDB, Inc.
- Dr. Robin Smith – Chairman and CEO, NeoStem, Inc.
- Deepak Agarwal – Founder and CEO, Nomorerack.com, Inc.
- Kerry Breitbart – Founder and CEO, North American Power
- Noah Breslow – CEO, OnDeck
- Paul Metselaar – Chairman and CEO, Ovation Travel Group
- Ross Buchmueller – President and CEO, PURE Group of Insurance Companies
- William Kahane – CEO, RCS Capital
- Are Traasdahl – Founder and CEO, Tapad, Inc.
- Jason Gorevic – CEO, Teladoc
- Jan Burman – President, The Engel Burman Group
- Joseph Sitt – CEO, Thor Equities
- Yaki Faitelson – Co-founder, President and CEO, Varonis Systems
- Dipanshu Sharma – Founder and CEO, xAd
Now in its 28th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 15, 2014. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation's most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.