October 16, 2013 Philadelphia
Argyle CMO Leadership Forum
MediaMath's SVP GM Americas, Matt Spiegel will be sitting on a panel.
Time: 1:50pm – 2:35pm
Topic: “Customer Engagement in a Hyper-Connected World”
- Understanding the evolution of the consumer and the new brand dialogue in today’s hyper-connected world.
– How has today’s sophisticated customer managed to gain ownership of the relationship?
– Understanding audience fragmentation and the multitude of channels being utilized by customers throughout their decision process.
– How are brands adjusting to this new dynamic customer-centric dynamic? How are marketers aligning and integrating their efforts across multiple channels to drive engagement?
- How to leverage new tools and technologies to synergize marketing efforts across multiple channels and delivered a unified customer experience
– Using these tools to sift through and learn from meaningful customer data and tailoring marketing efforts accordingly
– Exploring various measurement tools and developments that allow marketers to integrate the traditional with the new, the offline with the online, etc.
Senior Vice President, GM Americas
Vice President, Marketing – Aramark S&E
SVP, Head of Marketing Analytics
Vice President Customer Experience & CRM
American Red Cross
Vice President, Global Marketing